Our EdTech team helps to integrate technology in the classroom in effective ways. We leverage the latest tools and practices to make teaching and learning more collaborative, student-centered and meaningful.
Whether you are looking for basic Google Apps training, or for a redesign of your school technology program with 1:1 computer integration, we can help you match your vision with the right tools and approaches.
Some of our professional development and coaching includes:
- Google Apps for Education training 21st century skills
- Personalized learning solutions
- Multimedia and content authoring tools
- Using technology to support a student-centered classroom
- Chromebook and device management
- Software adoption and implementation
- Technology to facilitate the infusion of Common Core practices in math and language arts
- Formative assessments through the use of technology
- Online resources to support lesson design
- Google Classroom Workflows
- C-STEM and STEAM program development
- Computer Science and coding for teachers and schools
- Digital citizenship and online safety