List on Ed Services?: 
Join us for the Alameda County Summit for Youth, Justice & Education on September 13

Join 300 educators, community leaders, youth and political advocates to support education over incarceration for our most vulnerable youth. The Summit will include a full day of presentations and interactive workshops to build multiple, sustainable pathways to college and career for students currently inside or at risk of entering the juvenile justice system. Learn more and register today!

Join us for the Next Generation Science Standards State Rollout Symposium

Join science leaders on October 20 & 21 in Oakland for the first of a series of statewide professional learning symposia exploring the philosophy, design, and initial implementation of the Next Generation Science Standards. Download the event flier here and register today! 

Registration is Now Open for the Northern CA Safe and Healthy Schools 2014 Conference!

Register today for the Northern California Safe and Healthy Schools 2014 Conference on November 6-7, at the Clark Kerr Conference Center in Berkeley! Register here

Register today for the 2014 Integrated Learning Summer Institute, Inventing Our Future

On August 12-14, the third annual Integrated Learning Summer Institute: Inventing Our Future will bring educators and community leaders together to collaborate professional practice. Register early. This training event sells out every year! Learn more and register here