You are invited to ACOE's Annual Job Fair
Thursday, April 5, 2012
10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
313 W. Winton Avenue, Hayward, CA 94544
Do you have a hard-to-fill position?
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity?
Join us for an excellent opportunity for both employers and job-seekers in the educational community to meet, discover what is available in the marketplace, and even hold onsite interviews!
Come prepared, view our event schedule to plan your day.
Come prepared with your resume, your best attire and a winning attitude!
At the fair you'll be able to:
- Identify open positions available within Alameda County and beyond--our county-wide fair is a valuable resource to explore career opportunities in K-12 public education and community organizations.
- Obtain valuable interview and job search information--talk with seasoned professionals who can provide helpful suggestions for composing resumes and tips on interviewing do's and don'ts. Have your resume critiqued and enhanced by professional hiring managers.
- Confidential space for onsite interviews
- Computer lab availability for applicants to apply via online portals (i.e., EdJoin, NeoGov, etc.)
- Onsite Credentials & STRS counseling--have your credentialing and permit questions answered by our county experts. Retirees (or those thinking about it retiring) have your questions answered by a STRS counselor
- Onsite Live Scanning--walk-in's and appointments welcome
Come and showcase your district and employment opportunities, here's a list of advantages to your organization:
- Access to a wide range of qualified applicants quickly and inexpensively extending your reach beyond your local district area.
- Be part of the extensive promotion of the event in Bay Area Newspapers, radio stations, online blogs, but more important, networking with other district HR Professionals.
- Targeted outreach throughout the community to schools and community organizations.
- Link to your website on the ACOE Job Fair web page.
- Confidential space for onsite interviews/intakes and computer lab for applicants to apply via your online portal (i.e. EDJOIN, NeoGov).
- Save time & Money
- Low vendor fee ($50.00) includes: Table space, Two (2) lunch tickets, Free on-site parking & Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Onsite Live Scanning
- Onsite STRS & Credentials counseling
Registration deadline is Monday, April 2, 2012
To register as an employer or for more information please contact the Alameda County Office of Education, Human Resources Department at (510) 670-7726 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Communications
and Public Affairs
Parent and Community Engagement Specialist
Digital Content Producer
Social Media Channels