List on Ed Services?: 

Substitute Teaching Opportunities at ACOE

For employment as a substitute teacher (after obtaining your sub permit) you will need to apply individually to each school district for traditional schools. The teaching opportunities that the Alameda County Office of Education offers are for Juvenile Court and Community Schools as well as for the CalSAFE (Pregnant Minors) programs only.