Core Coaching Network
A network designed for both district and site-level instructional leaders who are involved in supporting instructional implementation plans and strategies aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
The Core Coaching Network is specifically designed for both district-level and site-level instructional leaders who are charged with supporting instructional implementation plans and strategies aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
In the Core Coaching Network you will:
- advance your design and delivery of professional development for 21st-century curriculum and instruction using technological tools.
- learn and be able to share best practices for adult learning as well as how to facilitate systems transformation.
- develop a strong community through shared expertise and time to network with job-alike colleagues from neighboring districts.
- deepen your Common Core content knowledge.
- learn how to align tasks and formative assessments to the Smarter Balanced Assessment.