Return to Headlines
What is Social Justice Math?
Teaching Math for Social Justice
There are many perspectives about what it means to teach math for social justice. Our 6-session survey course examines some of the dominant ideologies that are framing the current conversation:
- What is Social Justice Math?
- Math Literacy as a Justice Issue
- Integrating Economic and Social Justice Issues into the Classroom
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Motivating and Equipping our Students Towards Action
- Being a Social Justice Math Educator Connector