Our mission is to create connections between colleges and districts to expand, create, and implement opportunities for dual enrollment, articulation, and awareness around the transition to college.
Post-Secondary Transition Activities
The following activities are being tracked and measured:
- Developing or implementing course high school articulation/credit by exam
- Developing or implementing non CTE dual enrollment courses
- Developing or implementing CTE dual enrollment courses
- Providing post-secondary transition matriculation, transition or supportive services
- Orientation and transition services and support (ie. summer bridge and FYE programs)
- Developing or implementing activities and capacity to support course recruitment, completion and success of underrepresented students
Let us know how we can help.
Click the button above to give feedback about the CTE shared on this site and what additional support would help your district develop a successful CTE pathway.
Funded by the K12SWP Grant
Pathways to College & Career Department, Alameda County Office of Education