Social and Emotional Learning Community of Practice (CoP)
APPLY NOW (Application Open)
8/18, 9/15, 10/13, 11/17, 12/15, 1/19, 2/16, 3/30, 4/27, 5/25, 6/22, 7/20 and 8/3
04/27/21 Registration – Equity, Inclusion & Cultural Expansiveness
05/25/21 Registration – Mental Health: Healing-Informed Practice & Crisis Support
06/22/21 Registration – SEL as a Catalyst for Academic Success
07/20/21 Registration – Systemic Whole-Child Approaches for the School Year
08/3/21 Registration – Reaching Diverse Families and Communities with SEL
Join our Social and Emotional Learning Community of Practice (SEL CoP) aimed at increasing and strengthening the quantity and quality of Social and Emotional Learning opportunities for students, educators, and staff through collective learning and sharing of research and evidenced-based promising practices.
- How can we develop SEL Competencies necessary for self-care and to care for students and families during COVID-19 and beyond?
- How can we collectively improve SEL systems and supports to better serve students?
- How can we intentionally provide culturally relevant SEL practices to promote equity and anti-racist education?
- How can SEL go beyond just supporting academics & behavior and move towards “Justice” and “Humanization” by supporting the whole child and their lived experiences?
- District and Site Level Administrators
- School Counselors
- Social Workers
- Family Engagement Staff
- Teachers and teacher leaders
- Expanded learning educators
- School professionals seeking to advance their SEL skills
2020-21 Google Folder
Dr. Nora Zamora, Co-Facilitator
Jason Arenas, Co-Facilitator
Freddie Hendrix, Producer