Social and Emotional Learning Community of Practice (CoP)
APPLY NOW for the SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE (Application Open)
Join our Social and Emotional Learning Community of Practice (SEL CoP) aimed at increasing and strengthening the quantity and quality of Social and Emotional Learning opportunities for students, educators, and staff through collective learning and sharing of research and evidenced-based promising practices.
- How can we develop SEL Competencies necessary for self-care and to care for students and families during COVID-19 and beyond?
- How can we collectively improve SEL systems and supports to better serve students?
- How can we intentionally provide culturally relevant SEL practices to promote equity and anti-racist education?
- How can SEL go beyond just supporting academics & behavior and move towards “Justice” and “Humanization” by supporting the whole child and their lived experiences?
- District and Site Level Administrators
- School Counselors
- Social Workers
- Family Engagement Staff
- Teachers and teacher leaders
- Expanded learning educators
- School professionals seeking to advance their SEL skills
2020-21 Google Folder
Contact SEL Community of Practice
Dr. Nora Zamora