The Personnel Commission is an independent body authorized by the state (EC 45240-45320) to administer a merit system for classified employees. The Merit System works to efficiently assure the selection and retention of the best qualified individuals for positions at the Alameda County Office of Education. Under the Merit System, employment and promotion are made on the basis of merit.
ACOE’s Personnel Commission is composed of three people appointed for three-year staggered terms.
The ACOE Personnel Commission routinely meets on the second Thursday of each month at the Alameda County Office of Education, 313 West Winton Avenue, Hayward, at 12:30 p.m.
V. Toni Adams
Term Expires: Nov. 30 2020
Term Expires: Nov. 30 2021
Term Expires: Nov. 30 2019
Whom to Contact
- Performance Evaluations (collection only)
- Recruitment and Exam Support
- Special Para-Professional Testing Coordination
- Personnel Commission Support
- PC Office Support
- Personnel Authorization Form (PAR) Tracking
Temporary Sr. Personnel Specialist
- Temporary Classified and Management Recruitments
- Temporary Appointments:
✓ Out of Class
✓ Limited Term
✓ Bilingual Stipends
✓ Provisional Appt.
✓ Professional Experts