WELCOMEOur program is currently full for the 2023-2024 school year.
Thank you for your interest in ACOE's program. We accept applications for the 2024-2025 school year starting April 1, 2024.
ACOE's Clear Administrative Services Credentialing (CASC) program is intended for individuals who currently possess a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential or an Administrative Services Certificate of Eligibility. Applicants must also be currently employed or have accepted a position in a school district in Alameda County requiring an administrative credential.
If you are seeking an administrative services credential for the first time, please visit the Commission on Teacher Credentialing's website for the requirements and program sponsors. We look forward to supporting you in future when you are seeking the clear credential.
At the College of Education, we develop strong educational leaders so that our students and school communities succeed. Our goals are to:
- Increase student achievement of at-promise youth across the county.
- Equip educators with the tools they need to serve those students.
- Diversify the education workforce at all levels: classified staff, teachers, and administrators.
- End racist practices that keep certain groups on the margins.
- Support the whole child.
Our ProgramACOE's CASC program equips new school administrators with the skills to:
- Lead with confidence and skill
- Ensure the success of every child
- 2 years of coaching feedback and support
- Alignment with the work you are already doing
- Completion of the Clear Administrative Services Credential requirements
- Alignment with district needs
- Partnership with ACOE to support your leaders
- Candidate’s commitment to work in districts in the Bay Area needing added support for the duration of the 2-year program
- Possess either a Preliminary Administrative Credential or Certificate of Eligibility
- Verification of employment in an administrative position for 2023-2024 school year
- Strong cultural competency
- Commitment to work in districts in the Bay Area needing added support for the duration of the 2-year program
Cost of Program
The tuition, which includes 40 hours of one-on-one and cohort coaching per year, is $3970 per year. The total cost of the 2-year program with fees is $8189. See Fee Schedule for details.
We encourage districts to provide financial support for their leaders. If your district wishes to do so, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to set up arrangements by August 15, 2023.
Applying to CASC at ACOERequired MaterialsCollect the following materials before you apply through our Google Form:
- Verification of employment or offer of employment for 2023-2024
- Screenshot of your credential from your CTC profile page
Application FeeThere is a $100 non-refundable application fee that will be applied towards the program cost upon acceptance into the program. Pay the application fee before you apply.**Our program is currently full for the 2023-2024 school year. You may complete the application form. However, do not pay the application fee. In the event we have additional staffing coverage, we will contact applicants and request the application fee at that time. Thank you for your interest in ACOE's program.**
Connect with us. Email us at email@example.comNon-Discrimination Statement
ACOE prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, immigrant status, religion, sex, sexual orientation or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. This policy is applied to all aspects of our programs including admissions, retention, and graduation.