ACOE's Clear Administrative Services Credential (CASC) is Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2022!The CASC program is job-embedded and individualized to meet the needs of administrators as individual learners within unique contexts. CASC seeks to develop highly effective, equity-focused educational leaders. Therefore, the program focuses on the following:
- Leading for equity in complex systems
- Practicing adaptive leadership skills
- Measuring and taking bold action on what matters
- Collaborating with stakeholders to address pervasive inequities in education
Please click here to learn more about the program principles and values, essential frameworks, design, cost, and more.Ready to apply? Here are the things you will need:
- Verification of Employment or Offer of Employment for 2022-23
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Number
- Administrative Credential Expiration Date
- Copy of Preliminary Credential (screenshot from CTC page, unofficial copy, scanned copy, etc. are all acceptable)
The CASC priority application opened February 1, 2022. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until September 1, 2022 or until the cohort is full.There is a $100 nonrefundable application fee that will be credited towards the program cost upon acceptance into the program. Click here to navigate to the ACOE payments page to pay the application fee, then proceed with the steps below.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding the application process or the CASC program.
- Click on ACOE CA Administrative Services Credential (CASC)
- Select Application Fee from the drop-down menu
- Type 100 and click Pay on the bottom right
- Enter your information and continue until you receive a confirmation that your transaction is complete