Mental Health Bills
- AB 34 - Requires posting on the front page of a district and school site web page bullying prevention policies and procedures and suicide prevention policies
- AB 748 - Requires creation of a poster that notifies pupils of the sexual harassment policy in all restrooms and locker rooms, plus mental health resources
- AB 2022 - Requires parents and students to be notified no less than twice a year of access to mental health services at the school site and in the community
- SB 224 - Requiring public and charter schools that offer one or more courses in health education to include mental health instruction that advances the knowledge and skills of students.
- SB 316 - Requires all school ID Cards to include the Domestic Violence Hotline Number on the back of the ID card in addition to the Suicide Prevention Hotline Number