At a Glance
Our Mathematics program provides strategic advising and professional learning experiences to educators across the county in order to ensure that every single student, regardless of background or previous educational experience, attains high levels of mathematics achievement and is prepared for college, career, and community. Support services are provided at site-, district- and countywide levels and include workshops, brokering of resources, assisting parents, and providing resources and information to teachers and administrators.
What We Offer
- Customized professional learning experiences at site-, district-, and county-wide levels in support of CA Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- Social Justice Mathematics Study Group
- Ongoing Professional Learning Community support
- Math Collaborative facilitation
- Family and community engagement support to improve math outcomes for students
Please contact Dawn O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.