The Early Learning Network (ELN) supports district administrators, preschool and elementary principals, program directors, coaches and teachers PreK-3rd grade. Together, we will build a community of practice that will engage in establishing a PreK-3rd grade cohesive framework to address the complexities of the early learning transition. Addditionally, we will cover topics related to:
- California Foundations and Frameworks
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Early Learn Prescence in Local Control & Accountability Plans.
The ELN meets the second Thursday of each month from 8:30-11:30am. Breakfast is included.
To register click here: Early Learning Network
Enhancing the ELN, Early Learning will hold three Early Learning Symposiums: Building a Cohesive PreK-3rd Grade, Changing Outcomes for our Earliest Learners.
The intent is convene district adminstrators, preschool and elementary principals, program administrators, coaches, teachers, para-professionals and early learning community leaders to address the key components in developing comprehensive PreK-3rd grade priorities:
- Identify and evaluate our current system realities
- Develop a vision and identify action plan and services necessary to become an "architect of change"
- Design, develop and deliver our framework for change
The Early Learning Symposiums convene from 8:00am-4:00pm on October 16, 2017, February 23, 2018, & May 23, 2018. Breakfast and Lunch are included.
To register for the October symposium click here: Early Learning Fall Symposium
The Early Learning Coaching Cohort (ELCC) for PreK-3rd Grade Coaches. Strengthen your systems thinking and strategic planning practice, develop a strong community through shared expertise and content rich materials, and particpate in content and age-group related breakout sessions.
- Identify effective coaching strategies implemented across Alameda County
- Learn coaching practices to consider when sing Foundations and Frameworks, Next Generation Science Standards, and Common Core Standards for early learners
- Develop and strengthen practice using an equity lens
- Identify and consider coaching content and intended impact on teaching and learning outcomes
- Learn about emerging topics and coaching supports
The ELLC meets the second Thursday of each month from 12-2:30pm. Lunch is included.
To register click here: Early Learning Coaching Cohort