Core Coaching Network
The Core Coaching Network is specifically designed for both district-level and site-level instructional leaders who are charged with supporting instructional implementation plans and strategies aligned with the Common Core State Standards and Next Generation Science Standards.
In the Core Coaching Network you will:
- advance your design and delivery of professional development for 21st-century curriculum and instruction using technological tools.
- learn and be able to share best practices for adult learning as well as how to facilitate systems transformation.
- develop a strong community through shared expertise and time to network with job-alike colleagues from neighboring districts.
- deepen your Common Core content knowledge.
- learn how to align tasks and formative assessments to the Smarter Balanced Assessment.
Executive Director, Core Learning