ACOE Programs and Services
- ACOE CTE Credential program
- ACOE Clear Administrative Services Program
- Child Development Permit Instructions
- Educators trained outside of California
- Educators trained outside of the US
- Paraeducator/Instructional Assistant Exam Information
- Substitute Permit Instructions
- Alameda County Substitute Teacher Pay Rates
- US Constitution Exam
The Credentials Department provides licensing expertise to the 18 public school districts and the regional occupational programs in Alameda County. The department provides assistance in the analysis and processing of applications for credentials and permits; issues Temporary County certificates; responds to credentialing information inquiries; and serves as a liaison between the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) and the districts in Alameda County.
The Credentials Department is mandated to audit teacher assignments, register the credentials and permits held by all certificated personnel employed in Alameda County's public school districts, and vocational programs, and to report these findings to CTC on an annual basis.
Credentialing information can be obtained by visiting the Commission on Teacher Credentialing website www.ctc.ca.gov. For additional assistance, please contact our office.
Contact Credentialing Services
Senior Credentials Specialist