ACOE's Leadership Development Program provides high quality professional development for all school leaders.
Areas can include:
- Supervision and Evaluation
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Effective Communication
- Essential Conversations
- Trust building - Emotional Intelligence
- Resilience – Life and Workplace Balance
- Path to the Principalship
- Customizable based on client need
Interested in Coaching?
ACOE is recruiting coaches for the Clear Administrative Credential Program (CACP) and/or the Leadership Consultancy.
- A minimum of four years of full time successful educational leadership experience
- Evidence of successful formal or informal mentoring relationships
- Valid and current Clear Administrative Services Credential
- Knowledge of the qualities of effective administrators and the 2014 California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSELs)
- Demonstrated success as a leader with the ability to share knowledge and understanding about effective leadership practices to others