California Common Core State Math Standards. Includes standards adopted by California State Board of Education.
Common Core Math Help. Have your Common Core related questions answered by one of our math experts.
Achieve the Core Math. Resources for implementing the Common Core State Standards.
Additional Common Core Resources
CA Framework: “The purpose of this framework is to guide the curriculum development and instruction that teachers provide in their efforts to ensure that all students meet or exceed the CA CCSSM. The framework provides a context for implementing the standards in the form of guidelines for educators and developers of instructional materials. Building on the standards, the framework addresses how all students in California public schools can best meet the standards.”
- Where to Focus (by Grade Level and Course): A collection of documents regarding major work of each school year. Useful for instructional decisions regarding allotment of time and other resources.
- K-8 (Achieve the Core): PDFs outlining major, supporting, and additional clusters to be addressed in each grade level.
- Secondary Math Standards by Course (Traditional and Integrated): Appendix E from the CA Mathematics Framework breaks down the Higher Mathematics Standards by course (Traditional and Integrated Pathways). Useful for course planning and also vertical alignment within a site.
- College/Career Readiness Clusters and Standards (Achieve the Core): A subset of the Higher Mathematics “clusters and standards with relatively wide applicability across a range of postsecondary work” to support student success after high school graduation.
- Algebra 1 Cluster Focus (AZ Ed Dept)
- Geometry Cluster Focus (AZ Ed Dept)
- Algebra 2 Cluster Focus (AZ Ed Dept)
ACOE Core Learning: Sharable and reusable presentations about the new Common Core State Standards.