- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium Visit the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium page for the latest assessment news and resources.
- SBA Content Specifications (Claims - Targets - Standards Alignment)
- Mathematics Diagnostic Testing Project (UC San Diego) MDTP diagnostic tests are used by teachers to inform and enhance their classroom teaching practices; departments and schools use MDTP diagnostic tests to collectively shape instruction, assessment, support and intervention, and policy
- California School Dashboard See how your individual district or school is performing on the state indicators.
- Calfornia Model Five-by-Five Placement Reports & Data See how your district's schools are performing, by state indicator.
- CAASPP CAASPP contains California’s Smarter Balanced Assessment practice and training tests to help students become familiar with the question types and technology platform.
- Understanding Proficiency This site provides resources for analyzing student work on performance tasks. Resources include videos on scoring calibration and examples of scored (and annotated) student responses.
- Math Assessment Project (MAP) Part of the Math Design Collaborative, the MAP site includes formative and summative assessments that provide information on students' mathematical knowledge and reasoning, providing teachers data to make instructional decisions towards improvement and progress monitoring. A great resource for tasks that seek to deepen students' conceptual understanding and ability to apply their knowledge to non-routine problems.
- Great!Kids You received your student's CAASPP scores…but what do they mean? This guide explains the scores to guardians, students, and teachers, and gives helpful suggestions for next steps to take to build student muscle around each claim.
- Keeping California's Students on Track for College and Career This web page explains the student scores on the CAASPP.
- Understanding Your Child's Score Report The California Department of Education has created this video to help students and their guardians understand the CAASPP Individual Student Score Report.
- Understanding the CAASPP Student Score Reports This resource includes all versions of the score reports (by grade level).