- The Alameda County Board of Education consists of seven members, each elected by the voters in the specific area of the county they represent.
- Board members are elected for four-year terms and must be registered voters in their respective areas.
- Board terms run from July 1 to June 30.
- On an alternating cycle (every two years), either three or four Board members are up for election in their areas.
- The next election for the AC Board of Trustees will take place on March 3, 2020.
- View the Board Bylaws on County Board Elections (BB 9220)