Alameda County Vaccination Status Report, Phase 1B
The Alameda County Office of Education in committed to supporting the Alameda County Public Health Department's efforts to swiftly vaccinate educators against COVID-19.
Education staff for public, private and charter schools in Alameda County are in Phase 1B as determined by the state.
325,000 people; 650,000 doses for full vaccine
- Age 75+
- Age 65-74
- Education and Child Care
- Food and Agriculture
- Emergency Services
- Alameda County
- City of Berkeley (for Berkeley education employees only)
- Health Care Providers
- Retail Sites
Many Pathways to Vaccine
- County/Community and Specialized PODS
- Health Care Provider Sites
- Federal Mass Vaccination Sites (Oakland Coliseum)
- County/Provider Partnerships (Alameda County Fairgrounds)
- Retail Drugstores (i.e., CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid)
This effort will likely take months. In the meantime, remember the layers of safety: masks, distancing, and hygiene.