Meal Service by District
This page will be updated as new information becomes available
Families can pick up several meals on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 am to 1 pm:
- Alameda Point Collaborative - 677 W. Ranger Street
- Wood Middle School - 420 Grand Street
- Earhart Elementary School - 400 Packet Landing Road
Pick up breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday (March 16-April 3) between 11:00am -1:00pm:
- Albany High School Cafeteria: 603 Key Route Blvd
Meal service suspended during spring break, March 30 - April 3.
BUSD estará ofreciendo el equivalente a 5 días de comida viernes, 27 de marzo. Esto incluye una comida para el viernes y 4 paquetes de alimentos los cuales cubren desayuno y almuerzo durante el Spring Break.
Nutrition Services will be open again on Monday, April 6, serving sets of meals: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Time: Open from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. to pick up multiple meals
Nutrition Services estará abierto nuevamente el lunes, 6 de abril, sirviendo paquetes de alimentos el: Lunes, Miércoles y Viernes
Horario: Abierto de las 11:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m. para recoger varios alimentos
- Berkeley Arts Magnet Elementary: 2015 Virginia Street, Tables will be set up between Milvia & Shattuck
- Rosa Parks Elementary: 920 Allston Way, Tables will be set up under the portico
- Longfellow Middle School: 1522 Ward Street, Tables will be set up between Sacramento & California
- Willard Middle School: 2425 Stuart Street, Tables will be set up near Telegraph
- Berkeley High School: 1980 Allston Way, Tables will be set up in the breezeway on Milvia near Kittredge St
- Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School: 1781 Rose Street, Enter on Grant and drive onto the basketball courts. Tables will be set up at the front doors of the Dining Commons
Pick up available Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 11am-12:30pm: Creekside Middle School Cafeteria: 19722 Center Street
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Castro Valley Elementary School: 20185 San Miguel Avenue
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Stanton Elementary School: 2644 Somerset Avenue
Meals for any person age 18 and under; this is open to students and non-students. Meal service will include a hot lunch to go and two bagged breakfasts and an additional lunch.
Use this form to select food choices. Complete one form for each student.
10:00AM-12:00PM to pick up a combination breakfast/lunch grab-and-go meal:
- Dublin High School, 8151 Village Parkway
- Fallon Middle School: 3601 Kohnen Way
- NOTE: Meal service at Cottonwood Creek moved to Fallon Middle School as of March 23
DUSD will not be serving meals the week of spring break from April 6-10, 2020
Curbside breakfast and lunch meals twice a week for any child under 18
Monday: 10:00-12:00 (3 breakfasts/3 lunches per student)
Thursday: 10:00-12:00 (2 breakfasts/2 lunches per student)
- 1100 47th Street, Emeryville (High School side)
Please bring a grocery bag or cooler to bring food home for the week.
Any student or child 18 years or younger can pick up complimentary breakfast and lunch Grab & Go meals in the drive through parking lot of the following schools. The child should be present at the time of pick up.
- 10-11am, Monday-Friday: Irvington High School: 41800 Blacow Road, Fremont
- 10-11am, Monday-Friday: Kennedy High School: 39999 Blacow Road, Fremont
- 10-11am, Monday-Friday: Washington High School: 38442 Fremont Blvd, Fremont
- 10-10:45am, Monday-Friday: Cabrillo Elementary School: 36700 San Pedro Dr, Fremont
The Fremont Unified Student Store (FUSS) and community partners are offering to go lunches to students impacted by school closures. Lunches are available for pick-up between 12:00 - 2:00pm at several locations throughout Fremont.
Cualquier estudiante o niño de 18 años o menos puede recoger un desayuno gratuito y el almuerzo para llevar (Grab & Go) en el estacionamiento de la Escuela Primaria Cabrillo entre las 10-10:45am. Esta ubicación es además de los estacionamientos existentes de desayuno y almuerzo para llevar (Grab & Go) en las secundarias Irvington, Kennedy y Washington de 10-11 am, de lunes a viernes. El niño debe estar presente para recogerlo.
Meal service suspended on Friday, April 3 for spring break, additional meals will be provided April 2.
11:00am - 12:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Cherryland Elementary - 456 Laurel Ave.
- Fairview Elementary - 23515 Maud Ave.
- Longwood Elementary - 850 Longwood Ave.
- Park Elementary - 411 Larchmont Street
- Schafer Park Elementary - 26268 Flamingo Ave.
- Treeview Elementary - 30565 Treeview Street
- Tyrrell Elementary - 27000 Tyrrell Ave.
- Hayward High School - 1633 East Ave.
- Tennyson High School - 27035 Whitman Street
- Mt. Eden High School - 2300 Panama Street
Children do not need to be present to receive meal, no identification is required.
12:00pm - 1:00pm, Monday - Friday:
- Christensen Middle School: 5757 Haggin Oaks Avenue
- East Avenue Middle School: 3951 East Avenue
- Junction Avenue K-8 School: 298 Junction Avnue
- Marylin Avenue Elementary School: 800 Marylin Avenue
All children aged 18 and younger will receive a breakfast and lunch. Supper is available at Junction K-8 and Marylin Elementary.
Student meals are available from Lammersville School District. Please contact Mountain House, (209) 835-2283, for more information.
During spring break, March 30 - April 3, NHUSD will have one meal service: Wednesday, April 1, from 9-12. Families can pick up meals for five days at Alvarado Elementary and James Logan High School.
Breakfasts and lunches for all students from 9:00am to 12:00pm on Mondays (meals for two days) and Wednesdays (meals for three days), students must be present to pick up these meals.
- Alvarado Elementary: 31100 Fredi Street
- Hillview Crest Elementary: 31410 Wheelon Avenue
- Cesar Chavez Middle School: 2801 Hop Ranch Road
- James Logan High School: 1800 H Street
Las ubicaciones de "Grab and Go" son: Secunadaria James Logan, Escuela Intermedia Cesar Chavez, Escuela Primaria Alvarado y Hillview Crest de 9:00 a.m. a 12:00 p.m. Para minimizar los viajes innecesarios, los estudiantes recibirán alimentos equivalentes a dos días de desayuno y almuerzo los lunes y para tres días los miércoles. Los estudiantes deben estar presentes para recoger estas comidas.
Meal service suspended during spring break, March 30 - April 3.
La semana del 30 de marzo al 3 de abril son las vacaciones de primavera.
All children under the age of 18, including non-NUSD students, are eligible to receive these free meals.
Todos los estudiantes del NUSD, incluidos los estudiantes menores de 18 años que no son del NUSD, son elegibles para recibir estas comidas gratis.
Mondays and Wednesday, 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Lunes y miércoles de 11:00 a.m. a 12:00 p.m.
- Newark Jr High School: 6201 Lafayette Avenue, Newark
- Central Kitchen: 37370 Birch Street, Newark
Mondays and Thursdays from 8:00am to 12:00pm, multiple days worth of food can be picked up to take home.
- Sankofa Elementary
- West Oakland Middle School
- Hoover Elementary
- Oakland High School
- Garfield Elementary
- Bret Harte Middle School
- Life Academy/United for Success
- Coliseum College Preparatory Academy
- Madison Park Upper
- Fremont High School
- Castlemont High School
- Elmhurst United Middle School
Students do not need to be present, willl receive lunch with breakfast for next day.
- 11:00am - 12:00pm at Pleasanton Middle School
- 11:00am - 12:00pm at Valley View Elementary
- 11:30am - 12:30pm at Lydiksen Elementary School
- 11:30am - 12:30pm at Alisal Elementary
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 11 am-12 pm
- San Leandro High School - 2200 Bancroft Avenue, San Leandro
- John Muir Middle School - 1444 Williams Street, San Leandro
- Monroe Elementary School - 3750 Monterey Boulevard, San Leandro
Monday and Wednesday meals include two lunches and breakfasts intended for the following days. Friday meals include three lunches and breakfasts for the weekend.
Available at the following locations from 11am-1pm:
Disponible en las siguientes localidades de las 11 de la mañana a la 1 de la tarde:
- Arroyo High School, 15701 Lorenzo Avenue, San Lorenzo
- Hillside Elementary School—15980 Marcella Street, San Leandro
- Hesperian Elementary School, 620 Drew Street, San Lorenzo
Food is available to any child 18 and under on a first come, first serve basis. On pick up day, child can receive one lunch meal for same day and one breakfast meal for the following morning.
La comida está disponible para cualquier niño de 18 años o menor, en el orden en que lleguen. El día que se recoja la comida, el niño puede recibir un almuerzo
Food Assistance in Alameda County
Please visit providers' website for current hours, services.
- Alameda County Food Bank
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Residents can find information about food distributions near them by calling 1-510-635-3663 or visiting http://foodnow.net
- Llame a la línea de comida al número: 1-800-870-3663 o al 1-510-635-3663 y oprima el 2, o visite comidaahora.net
- El horario de la línea de comida es de lunes a viernes, de las 9 de la mañana a las 4 de la tarde.
- 211 Alameda County
- Call 2-1-1 or text 898211 for information, services available
- Text "coronavirus" or "COVID19" to 211211 for information on how the illness spreads, prevention tips & more
- Meals on Wheels
- For individuals 60 years of age or older who are unable to shop for food or prepare meals for themselves and do not receive help from a reliable caregiver.
North County (Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont)
- Berkeley Food Network (BFN) ON-SITE PANTRY
- Location: 1925 Ninth St., Berkeley
- BFN’s OnSite Pantry is open to Berkeley and Albany residents only.
- Urban Adamah Free Farmstand
- Location: Urban Adamah 1151 Sixth St., Berkeley
- Berkeley Food Pantry
- Location: 1600 Sacramento St., Berkeley
Central County (San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Hayward, Castro Valley)
- South Hayward Parish- Emergency Food Pantry
- Short term food supplies available for individuals/families in need of assistance. Call the Food Distribution Coordinator at (510) 785-FOOD(3663) for assistance.
- Davis Street
- 3081 Teagarden Street, San Leandro
- All Saints Episcopal Church Food Pantry at the Neighborhood Center
- Location: 911 Dowling Blvd, San Leandro
South County (Union City, Newark, Fremont)
- Alameda County Food Bank