Supporting schools to adopt, create and use curriculum and instruction methods to support CTE pathways connected to industry and community college.
Curriculum & Instruction Activities
The following activities are being tracked and measured:
- Writing/modifying course/course sequence to align with CTE
- Model Curriculum Standards
- Procuring equipment and/or materials
- Integrating (non CTE) academic standards competencies within CTE courses (ie. literacy, math)
- Modifying non-CTE courses to integrate CTE competencies/contextualization and career skills
- Developing and submitting for approval a CTE course for A-G UC/CSU eligibility
- Integrating career readiness/soft skills into CTE courses
- Covering cost of industry-recognized credential or certificates for students
- Embedding work-based learning into course curriculum
Let us know how we can help.
Click the button above to give feedback about the CTE shared on this site and what additional support would help your district develop a successful CTE pathway.
Funded by the K12SWP Grant
Pathways to College & Career Department, Alameda County Office of Education