Students with Dyslexia Resources
Peruse our resources in order to better support your students with dyslexia in the classroom.
80% of students with a learning disability have dyslexia. Below are some resources to help you get started in supporting your students with dyslexia.
- What is Dyslexia?
- State Guidelines
- What to Look for
- Possible Screening Tools (not vetted)
- Classroom Accommodations
- Common Strengths that Students with Dyslexia Possess (from Learning Ally's Explore 1 in 5 Initiative)
- creativity and imagination
- people skills
- outside-the-box problem solving
- talent in building and designing
- strong 3D visual skills
- Assistive Technology
- Read & Write for Google - FREEMIUM
- Human-read audiobooks
- Record classroom lecture
- Spelling and grammar
- Text-to-Speech (computer)