Math PD Series for K-5 Teachers!
Math Professional Learning Series for K-5 Teachers
This series is designed for K-5 teachers interested in revitalizing their math instruction!
Topics will include:
- Developing Students’ Math Identities
- Facilitating Effective Group Work with Diverse Learners
- Math Talks and Low Floor High Ceiling Tasks
- Using Formative Assessment to Drive Instruction
- Increasing and Improving Mathematics Discourse
- Digging Into the Revised CA Math Framework
Dates: October 4, 2022 (Kickoff); Nov 1, 2022; Dec 6, 2022;
Feb 7, 2023; Mar 7, 2023; May 2, 2023
Time: 4:30 - 6 pm
Location: Hybrid (2 sessions in person, 4 virtual)
Details & Registration: Flyer
Contact: Sara Green, Elementary Math